Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Daily Miracle

The beautiful mess of my full life swirls around me. People ask how I am, I say "livin' the dream!" Though my response is lighthearted sarcasm, I realized (just today) that I am living The Dream. The one where I become someone's Mama. The one where the baby lives and I finally get to pour out all of that love for child that had been bottled up, sitting on that dusty shelf...waiting. Sometimes I fall asleep to the miracle that life is. I forget. How could I? My desire is to remember, daily. To pull out, of each day, all of the goodness and savor it. To have a grateful heart at the forefront of my existence...each breath, each step. To become so immersed in thankfulness. For this is seeking the face of God. And, I am definitely His seeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment